Two minecraft servers in one?

CaptainMikaela's Avatar CaptainMikaela12/26/15 11:17 pm
1 emeralds 123 1
2/5/2016 11:17 am
carbonawk's Avatar carbonawk
I need help, I'm in the process of making a server with a few of my friends, and I need to know how people make two servers inside one?

For example, the different lobbies for games in a server like Mineplex or the Hive. How do you connect all those servers in one?
If anyone can help, please explain it in the easiest way possible, because I'm still really new to the whole server thing.

Here's some general information about my server if needed:
-Its going to be mainly a factions server (So its a bukkit server)
with a bit of a story line (Based off of an anime xD)
-Its running on the "25565" port

If any more information is needed, just tell me. this way all I could think about atm.

Also, if anyone can, can you explain to me how to make it so a texture pack is installed automagically when you get on a server? I'm making a custom texture pack, and it used to download automatically but now it doesn't?
CaptainMikaela
Level 1 : New Miner