1

UPDATE DELETED MY MAPS!

Cloud25XD •3/19/13 9:36 pm
•
313
•
4/21/2013 10:07 pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS ALMOST DONE WITH A GIANT ADVENTURE MAP I WAS DOING D: WHY DID THEY GO AWAY? DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN GET MY MAPS BACK!?!?
Posted by
Cloud25XD
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokémon
5

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

11

Azie
• 03/19/2013 9:40 pm
She/They • Level 59 : Grandmaster Goblin Scribe
Pro-tip: Back up your projects in a separate folder somewhere else on your computer.

As for the fix, if they aren't in your saves folder, they're gone.
1
Full_youtuber96
• 03/19/2013 9:41 pm
• Level 33 : Artisan Miner
Notch is a troll xD
1
OmegaMudkipz
• 03/19/2013 9:46 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Nerd
1. Notch doesn't work on Minecraft anymore, Jens does.

2. I doubt it's anyone at Mojang's fault, it's probably his computer.
1
Full_youtuber96
• 03/19/2013 9:52 pm
• Level 33 : Artisan Miner
._.
1
OmegaMudkipz
• 03/19/2013 9:56 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Nerd
The more you know...
1
Quoten
• 03/19/2013 9:57 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Skinner
So updates can delete your work?
1
OmegaMudkipz
• 03/19/2013 10:00 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Nerd
Not necessarily. It can happen, yes, but it's never happened to me or anyone I know. I have only seen two instances, including this time, where it ever happened. So yes, they can, but it is a very rare occurrence. Just another reason to back up your worlds, really.
1
DogsRNice
• 03/19/2013 10:01 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Skinner
*makes 10000 backups of my adventure map*
1
OmegaMudkipz
• 03/19/2013 10:06 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Nerd
One or two backups are fine. No need to make a thousand.
1
OmegaMudkipz
• 03/19/2013 10:13 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Nerd
She would have to have moved them there manually, so that's a no.
1
Cloud25XD
• 04/21/2013 10:07 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Pokémon
She? Hey Archy, im a dude
1

Welcome