1

1.6.2 Update for SP help.

Nightshiner •7/23/13 5:54 am
•
729
•
7/23/2013 2:58 pm
Hey! I am nightshiner and I left minecraft for a little bit (maybe 2-3 weeks) and when I decided i wanted to play again i updated it. I had 1.5.2 but when it got done it said there was a manual download available, but it still said i had 1.5.2
I click the link and I download it.
Afterwards, I opened up the download, it asked for a log in and PASSWORD
And guys I had the SP version ( aka cracked minecraft)
I don't have an account, that it why I have the SP version.
Anyone else have the same problem? If so did you figure it out? And How?
Posted by
Nightshiner
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

Jetra
• 07/23/2013 2:58 pm
• Level 40 : Master Scribe Mage
We do not allow illegal activities on the forums.

/lock
1
Nightshiner
• 07/23/2013 7:53 am
• Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
Nope
1
SonnyBassPlayer
• 07/23/2013 6:58 am
• Level 30 : Artisan Grump
From the deep of my heart, buy the game.
About 80% of my nation's players are cracked, I thought I'd never see this in a community as big as this one.
1
FURY_ELITE
• 07/23/2013 6:50 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Hunter
-snip-
1
MegaDerf
• 07/23/2013 5:57 am
• Level 25 : Expert Nerd
Now Minecraft is harder to crack.
This topic is against the rules.
1

Welcome