1

[PLEASE HELPD] 1.8 VILLAGER BREEDING PROBLEM

Antlo •1/25/15 2:44 pm
•
560
•
1/26/2015 6:22 pm
So, As you can tell from the title, I'm having problems breeding these villagers.

I've been playing on a 1.8 SMP server for a while now, and decided to make a villager breeding area. There's plenty of doors, a farmer and another villager, a farm, plenty of torches, but they still WONT breed!

Here's some screenshots so you can see the place.

I've looked EVERYWHERE but I find no solutions. PLEASE HELP ME!

Here's the images.

1. Overview of the village
Click to reveal


2. Here's a picture standing in the village
Click to reveal



Thanks for reading, HELP!
Posted by
Antlo
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
54

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Dr_Steve
• 01/26/2015 6:22 pm
• Level 43 : Master Creeper
Doors won't work as of

1.8 they will breed only if the population is low, sorry.
1
iSayCr4pAlot
• 01/26/2015 3:35 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
Well it does take time. If you've been waiting a long time already, then coolfunfunfun may be correct, and it may have something to do with the server itself.
1
coolfunfunfun
• 01/26/2015 1:04 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Network
That's most likely something that has to do with the server.
Is it your server?
1

Welcome