1
I want to make a server please help!!!
I want to make a server , a server with commands and I dont know how to make one please help!
(1.0.0)
(1.0.0)
5
can i join maby be a admin or something???
First you need to decide what kind of server you'd like to make.
Then you need to decide whether you're going to host the server from home or rent from a professional company.
Once you've decided what your plan is, you'll need to get set up on the machine you're going to use for hosting the server. Download bukkit from bukkit.org
There's a wiki explaining how to use Bukkit, so read that and It'll tell you how to do anything you want. Take your time, and learn from it; the lesson will be much better than if I simply told you everything.
If you're going to host from home check out this site to read a guide on it:
(It was written for alpha, but it's still accurate)
Skip the part about downloading the sever software, Bukkit replaces that.
http://www.infohub.me/showthread.php?t=3191
Then you need to decide whether you're going to host the server from home or rent from a professional company.
Once you've decided what your plan is, you'll need to get set up on the machine you're going to use for hosting the server. Download bukkit from bukkit.org
There's a wiki explaining how to use Bukkit, so read that and It'll tell you how to do anything you want. Take your time, and learn from it; the lesson will be much better than if I simply told you everything.
If you're going to host from home check out this site to read a guide on it:
(It was written for alpha, but it's still accurate)
Skip the part about downloading the sever software, Bukkit replaces that.
http://www.infohub.me/showthread.php?t=3191
Did Google Ban you?
You need the ip and port forwading for that ip. The port forwading is.. 2775? Correct me If I am wrong. You can get the ip at whatismyip.com
You need the ip and port forwading for that ip. The port forwading is.. 2775? Correct me If I am wrong. You can get the ip at whatismyip.com
i will make 1 for you
