WANT A PLUGIN MANAGER OR SERVER HELP? CLICK HERE!

matti6556's Avatar matti65564/3/13 5:24 pm
1 emeralds 30
Hey there!

Are you trying trying to setup a server that's professional, neat and enjoyable?
Do you need help choosing the best plugins?
Do you want a plugin manager that can setup all the plugins, and format the server to a high quality?

Well then today is your lucky day! My name is Matt and I am looking to become a dedicated plugin manager for a server.

What I want

I am looking to help out a server by becoming their plugin manager and setting up the server files. I have helped many servers in the past, mainly by setting up permissions and ranks, and then that's it. However this time I want to become a plugin manager for one or two servers and work hard to get it successful. I don't really just want to help a server fix one or two errors/plugins and then that's it, I'm looking for a server to stick with.

Experience

I have had minecraft since 1.5 and I have been on servers since then. I have owned and run my own server for along time however around 6 months ago I gave it up and started helping other servers. I have helped around 20-30 servers with problems, plugins, errors, permissions and configs etc. I can give proof of previous work on Skype if necessary. I have worked with alot of plugins before and I can setup most commonly used plugins with ease. I also still run my server locally so I can setup plugins/configs on there before I add it to your server.

List of things I can help with:

- Setting up ranks and permissions
- Setting up an Autorank system so people can rankup after certain time of playing on the server
- Setting up an anti-greif protection system
- Creating areas for PvP/no PvP, and no mobs
- Setting up multiple worlds - PvP, Plots world, Creative etc
- Setting up special worlds such as zombie apocalypse, capture the flag
- Setting up areas only certain ranks can enter
- Make only certain groups use pressure plates/doors in an area (Good for prisons)
- Setting up portals to new worlds or different parts of world
- Custom kits for certain ranks
- Adding an economy system with shops, and earning money for killing mobs/players
- Configuring almost all plugins, here are just a few:
Essentials, Groupmanager, PermissionsEX, Multiverse, Worldguard, Worldedit, Iconomy

Contact Info

Add me on Skype if you wish to discuss this more: mattstevens55

or...

Use the app below to get some help:

IGN:
Server paid for or home hosted?
Info about what you want/your server aims:
Server IP (optional)

=Notes=

- I prefer helping servers that have mature staff and want their server to be sucessful
- I am only really looking to help servers that are paid for, as I cant edit the files on a home hosted server
- I dont help people who are rude and arrogant
- I will add you on Skype but I don't have a mic
- I do not make custom plugins
- If you/your staff are immature and nagging me, I will delete you and leave. I am looking for mature staff to work with
- I don't advertise for your server
matti6556
Level 21 : Expert Miner