1

What donation plugin is best?

Danissimoni •11/30/13 2:50 am
•
319
•
12/3/2013 12:50 pm
Hi everyone.
I'm making a server and i'm looking to set up a donation shop.
I've seen many donation plugins such as buycraft, donationcraft, donator-express... and have many doubts.
Please, write the one you think is best (free ones).
Thanks!
Posted by
Danissimoni
Level 23 : Expert Architect
19

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

9

PimpedBlock
• 12/03/2013 12:50 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Use DonationCraft, it's very good and I am using it from the start, there are no errors with it, maybe it's a bit harder to customize on the website, but when you get to know how to do it, it's easy!
1
Danissimoni
• 12/03/2013 12:43 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Architect
But i want more than 3 packages
1
Mayoz
• 12/02/2013 5:14 pm
• Level 29 : Expert System
Buycraft is free, but there are some features that are premium only. I use that and I'm satisfied.
1
Danissimoni
• 12/02/2013 3:55 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Architect
Isn't free
1
Cnniillaa111
• 12/02/2013 9:29 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Skinner
Buycraft
1
Rawwk
• 11/30/2013 3:09 am
• Level 39 : Artisan System
Donationcraft is pretty good, free, as long as you have the plugin.
I've used Buycraft and you have to keep paying for it every 3 months? Though this may have changed.
1
Danissimoni
• 12/01/2013 2:43 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Architect
Thanks for your opinion
1
xFiive
• 11/30/2013 2:58 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Creeper Hugger
Where is BuyCraft ...?
1
Danissimoni
• 11/30/2013 12:58 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Architect
Only getting free plugins bro
1

Welcome