1

***What Plugin is This***

DiceFlipper •5/31/14 8:56 pm
•
174
•
6/19/2014 3:02 am
Look at these pictures for a kitpvp server, and please tell me what plugin is being used. http://imgur.com/9wzkKFz,r6tDfnq,IeCRrtB,GGEzbLf#3
Posted by
DiceFlipper
Level 1 : New Network
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

iMurder
• 06/19/2014 3:02 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Hehe, I know the guy you were in a call with xD
1
axle2005
• 06/18/2014 11:17 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
No, I agree it seems more like a custom plugin. I made one really similar to this one a few months back, but it did not have anywhere near that many kits... mind you, I was coding it for a server and they didn't request many...
1
Jcfire2
• 06/01/2014 6:32 am
• Level 19 : Journeyman Network
I could be GUIShop
1
NovaGamingBrian
• 06/01/2014 5:18 am
• Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
Custom plugins
1

Welcome