Whenever I Break a Block, it Reappears Instantly

HeichousSass's Avatar HeichousSass6/11/16 3:18 pm
1 emeralds 4.3k 4
6/11/2016 4:57 pm
Urgoll's Avatar Urgoll
So, I'm usually on multiplayer, and breaking blocks works just fine on there. When I go onto singleplayer survival, I can't break blocks or open chests without having to repeatedly break it until it spawns a drop. I've looked on the internet multiple times, and still haven't found an answer.

EDIT: My FPS was also down, so I installed Optifine and messed around with it and I'm pretty sure that fixed it. It might not have been completely fixed, but I'll roll with this for now.
HeichousSass
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Urgoll
06/11/2016 4:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I got that lag alot but for me its just the overall lag, if the RAM thing doesn't work just put your render distance a 5
Blakest
06/11/2016 4:44 pm
Level 24 : Expert Artist
HeichousSassSo, I'm usually on multiplayer, and breaking blocks works just fine on there. When I go onto singleplayer survival, I can't break blocks or open chests without having to repeatedly break it until it spawns a drop. I've looked on the internet multiple times, and still haven't found an answer.

It's either the RAM or just overall lag I think it is okay on servers since that's a different client.
NewSuperMario
06/11/2016 3:27 pm
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
That's strange, to me it's usually the opposite xD
(Happens on multiplayer but not on singleplayer)

I would look at LukeSky5000's answer
LukeSky5000
06/11/2016 3:23 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Engineer
Are you using mods?
Sometimes having mods for the wrong version it will create bugs like this.
Also you should check how much dedicated ram you have on minecraft vs how much ram your computer has. If you use too much ram you can get this "block lag" in single player.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome