1

Whitelisting issue

tisNPC •12/1/12 5:14 pm
•
40
•
12/1/2012 5:45 pm
Please help, my server's whitelisted, but people from the public can still join?
- 98.237.83.168
Posted by
tisNPC
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

tisNPC
• 12/01/2012 5:45 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Where could I find that it's not whitelisted in my world folders, got skype?
1
tisNPC
• 12/01/2012 5:36 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
No errors.
1
Azie
• 12/01/2012 5:29 pm
She/They • Level 59 : Grandmaster Goblin Scribe
If you switched maps, did you reset all your files?

I think taking another look at you server properties file would be worth it...

Are there any errors in the console to report?
1
tisNPC
• 12/01/2012 5:27 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Yes, I did. No host.
Was whitelisted before, and now ever since I switched maps, people join
1
Azie
• 12/01/2012 5:21 pm
She/They • Level 59 : Grandmaster Goblin Scribe
If your server is whitelisted, but people can join, then it is not whitelisted correctly.

Did you enable the whitelist via the server properties file or somewhere else (if you are using a professional host)?
1

Welcome