My world has lag

Block_of_quartz's Avatar Block_of_quartz8/27/15 8:52 am
1 emeralds 270 5
8/27/2015 10:16 am
Zephen's Avatar Zephen
Hey guys, i have a world which has weird lag since a few hours. Its not framerate lag, but something different. First, the world needs five or so minutes to load, while usally it takes like 10-15 seconds to load, secondly, tab autocomplete doesnt work and command take like 1 or 2 minutes to execute. I can place blocks, but it doesnt make sound (yes, i have my sound on). They make, however, sound when i make them. Bats i my world make also sound and flatter their wings, but they dont move. Chunk take also longer then normal to load. If i press shift and click on the destroy item button, nothing happens, but i can however drag and destroy them. I cant drink potions as well. I see the animation of drinking and i can hear the sound, but they dont stop.

It happend after i changed my randomtickspeed to one milion to test something. I think it has to do something with that. Normally when i change my randomtickspeed i get a bit lag, but after i relog on the world its fine. Maybe its because i changed my randomtickspeed to such a high number.

Help would be greatly appreciated, because i am building a big house in that world which i dont want to loose.

I will subcribe to people who give good and usefull advice.

P.S. i am sorry if this all doesnt made sence to you, because i am dutch and english isnt my first language.
Block_of_quartz
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon