I've recently promoted a player on my server as a builder and have basically handed over "worldedit.*" to that players group. I am wondering if someone maybe has a pre-defined list that they use of allowed permissions for any other players/builders on their server that would be considered basic, yet "safe". I understand that even the basic perms of copying, pasting, replacing, blah blah blah could lead to something tragic if placed in the wrong hands. BUT for my original question, does anyone have any pre-defined group permissions? if not, what perm. is used when you're using the "wand" to select a block?
2
Thanks so much for the reply !
A basic list, albeit a horrid idea in giving that much power to untrusted players:
And rememer to limit the amount of blocks that someone can make in a single edit to something small such as 500-1000 blocks.
-worldedit.limit
-worldedit.delchunks
-worldedit.snapshots.*
-worldedit.reload
-worldedit.anyblock
-worldedit.butcher
-worldedit.override.bedrock
-worldguard.region.bypass.*
-worldguard.*
worldedit.*And rememer to limit the amount of blocks that someone can make in a single edit to something small such as 500-1000 blocks.
