1

WorldPainter! Need Help!

Kitox150 •12/23/13 12:01 pm
•
218
•
12/23/2013 12:21 pm
Hi. I like to make custom maps for the community and such, and I've recently heard about World Painter. I was curious if anyone had a decent World Painter Tutorial/Guide video, or had some time to sit down and help me figure out how to use it?

Any suggestions/tips/help would be great! Thank you. Mwah.
Posted by
Kitox150
Level 17 : Journeyman System
5

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

InvisibleFlame
• 12/23/2013 12:21 pm
• Level 35 : Artisan Artist
It's funny you should ask this. I'm doing a series of tutorials and uploading a new episode as we speak. I show you how to use world painter, create realistic terrain, and generally get the most out of this free to use program. I'll also show you how to integrate (some of) the features of Millenaire into your world if you are so interested.

Here's my first tutorial episode: http://youtu.be/8tq4RX0QnPw

The next one is going up shortly.

Also checkout this tutorial series: http://youtu.be/CTNTBUpQKko

He did an amazing tutorial.

I hope this helps!
1
DarkEyeDragon
• 12/23/2013 12:05 pm
• Level 52 : Grandmaster Programmer
Yogscast Sjin should be good enough i think xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7D4qMRnp3U
1
Kitox150
• 12/23/2013 12:18 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman System
i'll check it out!
1
prospects9
• 12/23/2013 12:02 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
can u make a big airport?
1
Kitox150
• 12/23/2013 12:18 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman System
the fuck?
1

Welcome