MC 1.10 Xray prevention messing up my Resourcepack

SharkFinnSoup_'s Avatar SharkFinnSoup_9/25/16 5:57 am
1 emeralds 432 8
9/27/2016 5:02 am
SharkFinnSoup_'s Avatar SharkFinnSoup_
Okey so I've been working on my server. And I had contact with the maker of the Conquest texturepack. The conquest resource pack was originally 1.7.10. For connected textures & Metadatas. But I wanted the pack to be 1.10 because I didn't want to downgrade my server. Anyway. We made a deal that I can customize the pack.

So I dragged and dropped textures in and out of folders. Changed some properties. And eventually I was working with some blocks that are seethrough. Such as a pickaxe laying on the floor. So when I loaded my pack and I saw the result... I saw this.

http://imgur.com/a/LPRwO

As you see the pickaxe is surrounded by just solid grey...
Monsterfish_ (The maker of Conquest) Told me that minecraft 1.10 added some Xray prevention that you can't make Seethrough blocks. So my question to all of you is. Is there a way to make it seethrough again?

Thanks for reading!

-Finn

P.S. If you have other solutions please share it aswell.
SharkFinnSoup_
Level 23 : Expert Sus

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/26/2016 2:15 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Prince
Prince Oceanus
Not sure if you're trying to make it so that you can cheat, but yeah, invisible blocks in resource packs aren't a thing anymore, from what I can tell. Sorry.
09/26/2016 2:21 pm
SharkFinnSoup_
We're not trying to cheat, simply to add details on the ground such as tools or carpets. But I guess I will have to make 3D models then? Or won't that work aswell?
09/26/2016 2:27 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
craftykids
Models should work, but those still can't have transparent pixels; if you want something like that pickaxe, you'll have to construct it using a bunch of fully-opaque rectangles.
09/26/2016 2:50 pm
SharkFinnSoup_
Seems like you know your things, Do you think you can help me out / help me in PM
09/26/2016 3:53 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
craftykids
I'm not sure how much help I'd be able to give. If you need a tool for basic model creation, though, MrCrayfish's Model Creator might be useful.
09/27/2016 5:02 am
SharkFinnSoup_
Alright thank you!
09/26/2016 2:01 pm
SharkFinnSoup_
bump
09/25/2016 9:19 am
SharkFinnSoup_
please help!