2

Wrong version

ActiveFilms •11/23/20 11:57 am
•
97
•
12/17/2020 7:32 am
Why my server post says that it's for 1.16 when I specifically said that it's for 1.15.2?
Posted by
ActiveFilms
Level 2 : Apprentice System
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

Papa Enny
• 12/17/2020 5:57 am
• Level 63 : High Grandmaster Answer Dwarf
Cannot you edit the settings?
1
ActiveFilms
• 12/17/2020 6:48 am
He/Him • Level 2 : Apprentice System
I can but it's still in that way
2
Papa Enny
• 12/17/2020 6:51 am
• Level 63 : High Grandmaster Answer Dwarf
So what did you used?
A page or manually?
1
ActiveFilms
• 12/17/2020 6:58 am
He/Him • Level 2 : Apprentice System
The classic page to edit the server here on Planet Minecraft
2
Papa Enny
• 12/17/2020 7:32 am
• Level 63 : High Grandmaster Answer Dwarf
hmmmm
1
Wannabe TommyInnit
• 11/23/2020 12:01 pm
• Level 41 : Master Magical Boy
You didnt save changes?
1
ActiveFilms
• 11/23/2020 12:13 pm
He/Him • Level 2 : Apprentice System
history
I didn't edit it, it was when I created it in the first place
2

Welcome