3

Custom font [Closed]

Arianwyn •6/12/23 4:20 pm history
•
231
•
6/12/2023 4:34 pm
Does someone know how to use a custom font on PMC ? I've tried a few times to see what I can do, but I must admit I'm not the best there is... If you know how, could you please explain it to me ? In a detailed way, please...

Thanks !


Edit:

I found something ! Thanks, tzyber !!!
Posted by
Arianwyn
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Magical Girl Princess
367

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

cloudkitty
• 06/12/2023 4:33 pm
They/Them • Level 52 : Grandmaster Swashbuckler Mlem Mlem Bat
2
Arianwyn
• 06/12/2023 4:34 pm
She/Her • Level 60 : High Grandmaster Magical Girl Princess
Thank u !
2
tzyber
• 06/12/2023 4:31 pm
She/Her • Level 32 : Artisan Pirate Princess
2
Arianwyn
• 06/12/2023 4:33 pm
She/Her • Level 60 : High Grandmaster Magical Girl Princess
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥, 𝕋𝕫𝕪 !

*𝕙𝕦𝕘*
3

Welcome