2

Help Me.

Raven201419a •7/19/24 10:53 am
•
226
•
8/3/2024 9:51 am
Hi, I am Raven201419a. I have YT channel, just wait. I need some help. On my first project, Hive+ to YT Rank, I saw that I cannot see my skin on the page. Does anybody know how to fix this? Can you see it? I don't know if it releats to me not putting up a file on "Media Edits" in the publish forum. Please help me.
Posted by
Raven201419a
Level 13 : Journeyman Skinner
12

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

Juillyoom
• 07/19/2024 11:08 am
• Level 54 : Grandmaster Birb
what is the exact resolution of the skin? is it 64x64 (normal) or 128x128 (hd bedrock only) or more than 128x128 (like for example 256x256),if it is you need to lower the resolution

also the png file could be corrupted, it has happened to me before. if so, you need to make a new

or maybe the site has a bug, if so i reccomend you to file a ticket


also i tried downloading it and apparently it says that
2
Raven201419a
• 08/03/2024 9:22 am
He/They • Level 13 : Journeyman Skinner
history
³˜Ok, (sorry for replying 2 weeks after X_X) I did file a ticket, I needa check it now. Edit: it said try again and reload it, but I deleted it to make new projects X_X so yeah, thank you though! plz sub i got no subs but 14 downloads. do it plz.
2
Juillyoom
• 08/03/2024 9:49 am
• Level 54 : Grandmaster Birb
Why not?
2
Raven201419a
• 08/03/2024 9:51 am
He/They • Level 13 : Journeyman Skinner
Also sorry for not doing this sooner, but the page is fixed. I think you can download now, thank you for helping!
2

Welcome