1

Block Display Modelling

ilovebigfloppa •2/13/24 11:18 pm
•
258
•
5/4/2024 11:43 pm
How would i go about animating something made of block displays?
Posted by
ilovebigfloppa
Level 25 : Expert Fisherman Zombie
7

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

Mr_Chibi
• 04/20/2024 12:43 pm
• Level 64 : High Grandmaster Programmer
history
I've made a block display datapacked, called, "Mr_Chibi's Models"
https://www.planetminecraft.com/data-pack/models-6051152/

If you need wiki:
https://github.com/mr-chibi/models/wiki
1
ilovebigfloppa
• 05/04/2024 4:15 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Fisherman Zombie
genuine lifesaver sorry i couldn't see this later
2
Mr_Chibi
• 05/04/2024 11:43 pm
• Level 64 : High Grandmaster Programmer
No, problem!!!
I'm about to drop the 1.20.6 update I've working please enjoy :D
1
HoboMaggot
• 02/14/2024 2:40 am
• Level 56 : Grandmaster Blob
1
ilovebigfloppa
• 02/14/2024 5:19 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Fisherman Zombie
thank you. thank you you have saved my life
1

Welcome