4

Custom Requeststars

Lamb dude •3/9/23 2:28 am
•
353
•
12/5/2023 8:25 pm
Do you have a custom Idea that you personally want me to create?
Posted by
Lamb dude
Level 14 : Journeyman Sheep
11

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

HappybearYT
• 04/15/2023 12:50 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Bear
can you make a mod that allows for old mods to be usedin new version
1
Bender598
• 04/15/2023 12:04 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Could you please create a port of this data pack for 1.16.5? But with a couple changes:
-Please stop TNT from automatically igniting like it does in the original data pack, or at least add an option to disable that feature.
-Please remove the "Shot the Leveler" message that appears in the chat whenever you use it.

If you don't want to do this, I understand. Thank you!
1
Lamb dude
• 04/17/2023 1:32 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Sheep
Sur I will try that right now :)
2
Bender598
• 12/05/2023 8:25 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Did you ever finish this data pack?
1
Bender598
• 05/02/2023 7:40 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Alright, thank you! Sorry, I didn't read this comment until now. Please let me know when you've finished it
1
Lamb dude
• 03/15/2023 12:06 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Sheep
I will now start studying that......so I can make it.
1
watase
• 03/09/2023 2:44 am
• Level 34 : Artisan Pixel Painter
hey can you make a mod like powesuit just like warframe, I can make 3D model for the mod if you want :>
1

Welcome