2

Datapack Ideas

mega7 •1/24/24 8:13 am
•
211
•
1/25/2024 4:24 am
So, I am looking for ideas for datapacks since it has been a while since i made one. I do have a few ideas in mind but i am unsure when i will add them. Therefore, I seek your HELP.
Give me your ideas. Please :)
Posted by
mega7
Level 49 : Master Muffin Engineer
64

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

imalittlhigh
• 01/24/2024 2:06 pm
• Level 67 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart Stack
A few that are in my backlog:

More cursed Items:
more curses, that also give a positive effect to kinda make it worth

Shulkers in Shulkers:
Be able to place shulkers in shulkers ;D

Ruined:
Modify all vanilla structures to be run down and remove villager spawn points, and so on
1
mega7
• 01/25/2024 3:30 am
• Level 49 : Master Muffin Engineer
Shulkers in shulkers sounds cursed & op i love it. I think it is easily possible but not in a way where you can just put it there.
1
imalittlhigh
• 01/25/2024 4:24 am
• Level 67 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart Stack
yeah u can do it quite easy, i just never got to a good solution on how you get them in there in survival :D
1

Welcome