6

Datapacks

KILUAK •5/2/21 8:46 pm
•
253
•
3/6/2023 12:05 pm
I have a person who's pretty good at making datapacks, and I was wondering if anyone has any ideas I should tell him to make.
Also I was wondering if anyone would want a datapck every mob i kill increases my strength?
Posted by
KILUAK
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hunter
177

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

mzxciap
• 05/28/2021 9:22 am
She/Her • Level 49 : Master Procrastinator
history
turing-complete computer.
XD
It was a joke.
But seriosly now, maybe add some custom ores.
1
Yekc
• 05/21/2021 7:33 pm
• Level 45 : Master Answer
We all need ideas lol
1
Selfishboy
• 05/21/2021 8:28 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Goblin
Make a motorcycle datapack, I know how to make it but I am busy in other things. I just want it for a city I am planning to make. its just some execute store, tp and scoreboard commands.
2
Hashs
• 05/02/2021 9:37 pm
Any/All • Level 68 : High Grandmaster Botanist Procrastinator
Make a pack where when you kill a mob, the item you're holding gets renamed to "<name of mob>-killer" where <name of mob> is the mob type you killed.
4
KILUAK
• 05/03/2021 2:59 pm
• Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hunter
ok I might do it
2
CreeperMagnet_
• 05/02/2021 9:28 pm
• Level 62 : High Grandmaster Creeper Hugger
history
Also I was wondering if anyone would want a datapck every mob i kill increases my strength?




Absolutely not.
7

Welcome