1

Hiring datapack devs!

salad_0w0 •3/16/25 5:14 pm
•
123
•
5/12/2025 2:37 pm
I need talented creators to build custom structures and features for my project. This is a paid gig – let’s make something awesome together!



ALso plz lmk if this is the wrong place to ask - im new
Posted by
salad_0w0
Level 1 : New Miner
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

MyNameIsBhex
• 05/12/2025 2:37 pm
He/Him • Level 49 : Master Technomancer Scribe
I do datapacks and building. You can check out my page and channel for stuff I've done :3
My Discord is mynameisbhex if you're still looking
1
Mr_UniverseYT
• 03/16/2025 5:43 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
I can do datapacks, or command blocks! (i dont see a discord so... im here!)
1
salad_0w0
• 03/16/2025 5:45 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
oh yea sorry. its oisdhfs_83655
1
MrWonkaBoi
• 03/16/2025 5:24 pm
Any/All • Level 25 : Expert Strawberry Princess
Building?

im good at that xD
1
salad_0w0
• 03/16/2025 5:26 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Well that would be amazing! could you dm me on discord please
2
MrWonkaBoi
• 03/16/2025 5:48 pm
Any/All • Level 25 : Expert Strawberry Princess
Gotta add me first
TheWonkaBoi is my user
1

Welcome