1

Load, tick and loop

Lutece1979 •2/14/22 6:49 am history
•
190
•
2/14/2022 3:07 pm
Hi guys,

Still on the creation of my DP I wonder about functions that I see coming back often.

In my case I just created a custom armor with a recipe, an advancement and a give function.

so do i need to add load, tick or loop tags in the minecraft folder ?

I often see this one on a loop or tick mcfunction:

clear @a minecraft:knowledge_book
recipe take @s crafting:item01


Thanks in advance
Posted by
Lutece1979
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Gamingbarn
• 02/14/2022 1:04 pm
• Level 75 : Legendary Programmer Programmer
I don't know about other datapacks, but for mine I always put the advancement revocation, recipe clearing, and knowledge book clearing all in the give function.
1
Lutece1979
• 02/14/2022 1:41 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
OK, so only this ? :

recipe take @s crafting_item01

advancement revoke @s only crafting_item01_adv

give @p minecraft:golden_leggings

clear @s minecraft:knowledge_book

And I don't need any Minecraft folder ?

Thx
2
Gamingbarn
• 02/14/2022 3:07 pm
• Level 75 : Legendary Programmer Programmer
yep
2

Welcome