Looking for a dp for 1.12-like overworld worldgen, remove deep dark stuff and put it in a nether-like custom dimensionnew_releases

Vico's Avatar Vico4/28/23 10:00 pm
4/30/2023 1:16 pm
Vico's Avatar Vico
Basically, this.

I tried to do myself but honestly i can't stand with the JSON mess that is datapacks.

I really cringed at 1.19.x worldgen, specially the rough terrain in non-hills biomes (make things worse to build cities), also the huge gaping holes in the surface are too much to my taste.

In resume, i would like a datapack that makes worldgen more like how it was in 1.12, with smoother terrain in biomes like plains, desert, forest and its non-hills variants, smaller caves intersecting at the surface (deep underground it can be the same of vanilla), and without deep dark, ancient city and related stuff (that should went in a custom cave-like dimension).
Vico
Level 1 : New Explorer