2

Need help finding data pack/plugin

DeltaV •6/9/23 8:56 am history
•
197
•
6/16/2023 2:35 pm
Hi there, I'm working on a 1.20 earth SMP for me and my friends and was shocked to find out they were no structures except for wells. I then started to look for data packs and plugins that add structures to to an already generated world, after some *extensive research* even going to the third page of google, I know shocking, I have came here to request you help.
Posted by
DeltaV
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

PatientBurdog
• 06/16/2023 2:35 pm
• Level 1 : New Collective
Ну мне тоже не помешала помощь с пакетами ресурс. По тематике Майнкрафт но.
1
EchoTheGoof
• 06/09/2023 9:16 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Musician
Well what are you trying to get help for?

Wanting more structures?

And also is it vanilla Minecraft?
1
DeltaV
• 06/10/2023 8:55 am
• Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Yeah I just realized how confusing I'm looking to add me structures to the already generated world. It's also a paper server 1.20
2

Welcome