1

Question

ilovebigfloppa •11/9/21 7:22 pm
•
93
•
11/12/2021 11:01 am
how would i use an armor stand as a enemy?
i would have simple animations/poses with it, aswell as health. how would i do this?
Posted by
ilovebigfloppa
Level 25 : Expert Fisherman Zombie
7

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

HoboMaggot
• 11/10/2021 6:38 pm
• Level 56 : Grandmaster Blob
Tp the armorstand to an invisible hostile/neutral mob such as a zombie.
The animations and poses would have to be done using a resourcepack to change a custom item model that looks like a mob
2
piviq
• 11/10/2021 10:11 am
She/Her • Level 57 : Grandmaster Strawberry Unicorn
You'd have better luck coding a mob with command blocks
1
SUPERIONtheKnight
• 11/11/2021 7:39 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan System
While I agree that command blocks are powerful, I don't see how they are any better than making a datapack(which is arguably better due to having more tools available for use).

Note that I'm not trash talking command blocks, as I think they are equally awesome! However I don't agree that they are any better when it comes to coding a mob. If anything, both datapacks/command blocks can accomplish this task just as well. Whichever one uses is totally up to the person/team responsible for making the project. :)
2
piviq
• 11/12/2021 11:01 am
She/Her • Level 57 : Grandmaster Strawberry Unicorn
you replied to the wrong person. I know absolutely nothing about datapacks :)
1

Welcome