Assembling Noteblocks

MaximusPrime23's Avatar MaximusPrime232/22/24 8:20 am
2/22/2024 8:58 pm
ScotsMiser's Avatar ScotsMiser
Well, i started assembling noteblocks but it overcharges the system sometimes if there is a loop, turning bugs features was not very efficient as the main track doesn't work the same as the one connected.
MaximusPrime23
Level 36 : Artisan Droid

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/22/2024 9:35 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Papa Enny
You mean you want to compose a song right?
02/22/2024 12:16 pm
MaximusPrime23
Well i have the song done, the noteblocks done too but sometimes the system fills itself of charge and it stops working, i tried fixing it with repeaters but it didn't work either as i need the button which is connected and a repeater would stop the bug but stop the entire track too
02/22/2024 2:14 pm
Papa Enny
Hmmm
Have you tried to weaken the sygnals or try to rebuilt the mechanism
02/22/2024 3:06 pm
MaximusPrime23
How do i weaken the sygnal? I have no knowledge about redstone except for the noteblocks, repeaters and circuitry
02/22/2024 3:08 pm
Papa Enny
the repeater has levels - you can touch the block in order to weak or strong the signal
02/22/2024 8:58 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
Repeaters always output a signal strength of 15 (max), the 1,2,3,4 positions on the repeater represent how meany REDSTONE ticks delay [​1 RS tick = 0.1 sec = 2 GAME ticks (barring lag)] is created before the signal coming into the back is raised to strength 15 and output through the front of the repeater.

To weaken a signal (lower the signal strength) one can either:
make a run of redstone dust longer (signal strength drops by 1 per block) or use a comparator in subtract mode (q.v. Redstone_Comparator: Subtract_signal_strength)

All that being said, I don't understand waht is being said in either the OP by MaximusPrime23 or His 1st reply: "Well i have the song done, the noteblocks done too but sometimes the system fills itself of charge and it stops working, i tried fixing it with repeaters but it didn't work either as i need the button which is connected and a repeater would stop the bug but stop the entire track too"

If "system fills itself of charge and it stops working" is describing all the redstone being powered (glowing) and no more notes playing…
you may have a loop somewhere that allows power to cross back into an 'earlier' part of the system which keeps the whole circuit (or at least a subsection) permanently powered.

It would help to see pictures of the system, both the parts that work and the whoel when it is 'broken'.

You might find this Tutorials/Redstone_music useful, if only to be aware of the jargon used in describing such devices.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome