1

Awesome server idea, need help!

Voxel MC •1/24/14 3:44 am
•
255
•
1/24/2014 6:42 am
Hey guys,
I am planning a Minecraft GEOCACHING server, and I need YOUR help!
I need people who can code, etc.., and anyone who can help with anything!
(eg: builders, plugin dev's, etc...) DEVs: THIS IS NOT A HARD PROJECT, THERE ISNT THAT MUCH CODING TO DO!
Please contact me on Skype; jake.phillipsmac

If you don't know what Geocaching is, go here: www.geocaching.com/‎

Thanks.
Posted by
Voxel MC
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

RedstoneGate
• 01/24/2014 6:42 am
• Level 10 : Journeyman Prince
Im good at all of the vanilla minecraft commands.especially on custom mob/item/spawner.

My project:www.planetminecraft.com/project/minecartrush-minecraft-172-minigame/

At your service!
1
nicknick168
• 01/24/2014 6:14 am
• Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
il'l help build
1
Sapient70
• 01/24/2014 6:02 am
• Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
i can help if you want with the building and some of the redstoning/commands is you would like! Just msg me if you are still looking for help!
1
Endermagic
• 01/24/2014 4:07 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Blacksmith
Sounds like a great ideal and I'd love to help, I'd be most useful with building.
1
Rosyparrottgamer
• 01/24/2014 3:55 am
• Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
i will
1

Welcome