Birthday Partycollections

wenmistry's Avatar wenmistry4/25/23 6:27 pm history
2 emeralds 105 1
4/25/2023 8:40 pm
Fethur's Avatar Fethur
It was my friend's birthday today, so we all got together in his realm for a party ^__^ I took a bunch of pretty screenshots and wanted to post them here to keep them archived.

First we took a tour of the new library and had some food and drinks. We also all picked up a party hat, I chose a rubik's cube head (:

Once it turned night we all went outside to put on a fireworks display.

Once it turned day we went up to the top of the church for an Elytra race which I was VERY bad at because I never learned how to fly one properly OTL
I don't have any screenshots of the race because I was too focused on not dying, but I do have some shots of the prep.

After the race was over we had another firework party

After that we just kinda chilled and wandered around the world. The friend whose birthday it was dropped anvils on our heads once and also threw us into the void. Highlight of my day tbh I got a diamond out of it.

Then finally we went into the nearby deep dark biome to purposely get the Warden to kill us (we mostly just wanted a picture with it lol). I managed to escape with my life but most of the others weren't so lucky god bless. It took FOREVER to spawn though we were jumping around for aaages.

None of us could be bothered to get out of the cave normally, mainly because we didn't actually know the way out, so we just jumped in lava (:

wenmistry
Level 9 : Apprentice Birb