1
Builders for my Server
Why Do You Want To Be A Builder:
Age:
Experience:
Examples Of Your Work:
Your Minecraft Account:
What Days Can You Play:
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:
If You Are Accepted, You Will Be Given The Server IP Through PM
Age:
Experience:
Examples Of Your Work:
Your Minecraft Account:
What Days Can You Play:
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:
If You Are Accepted, You Will Be Given The Server IP Through PM
54
Age: 14
Experience: over 20 servers
Examples Of Your Work: medieval to see my work look on my profile
Your Minecraft Account: deatheos22
What Days Can You Play: everyday
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before: over 20 dont know the names but i am on 3 servers right now so ill be on more some days then others.
I am a pro with world edit good with voxel sniper. respective and a good builder.
Experience: over 20 servers
Examples Of Your Work: medieval to see my work look on my profile
Your Minecraft Account: deatheos22
What Days Can You Play: everyday
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before: over 20 dont know the names but i am on 3 servers right now so ill be on more some days then others.
I am a pro with world edit good with voxel sniper. respective and a good builder.
Why Do You Want To Be A Builder:I want to learn how to build really good from other peeps and it sounds fun
Age:12
Experience:I have some and im really good
Examples Of Your Work:Airport
Your Minecraft Account:xXNebraskFanXx
What Days Can You Play:The whole week
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:
none
Age:12
Experience:I have some and im really good
Examples Of Your Work:Airport
Your Minecraft Account:xXNebraskFanXx
What Days Can You Play:The whole week
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:
none
Why Do You Want To Be A Builder:Because im really good at it and I enjoy doing it.
Age:14
Experience:I've built on 3 servers and if I build for you that will make 4
Examples Of Your Work:ScreenShots arent working I wish I could show you my work
Your Minecraft Account:Moe123456
What Days Can You Play:Mostly everyday lol
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:Hunger Games,FairView Prison Server,PvP WarZ (still working on PvP WarZ)
Age:14
Experience:I've built on 3 servers and if I build for you that will make 4
Examples Of Your Work:ScreenShots arent working I wish I could show you my work
Your Minecraft Account:Moe123456
What Days Can You Play:Mostly everyday lol
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:Hunger Games,FairView Prison Server,PvP WarZ (still working on PvP WarZ)
didnt work
jwoody it in middle of page 4 w hamachi
try again join the hamachi then use the ip
it wont let me
Send me the ip bestbuiler
jwoody accepted join with ip and hamachi
Why Do You Want To Be A Builder: Iv Been Looking For A Server To Build On For Ages This Might Be It!
Age: 14
Experience: Worldedit,Worldguard,Jail commands,Pixel Art
Examples Of Your Work: http://s826.photobucket.com/albums/zz18 ... Minecraft/
Your Minecraft Account: lochlanw
What Days Can You Play: Mostly all days of week
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before: RazarCraft[now admin], minebuilderz, servercraft, and many more.
Age: 14
Experience: Worldedit,Worldguard,Jail commands,Pixel Art
Examples Of Your Work: http://s826.photobucket.com/albums/zz18 ... Minecraft/
Your Minecraft Account: lochlanw
What Days Can You Play: Mostly all days of week
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before: RazarCraft[now admin], minebuilderz, servercraft, and many more.
Bender Accepted Join With The Ip
Why Do You Want To Be A Builder:i want to help a server
Age:19
Experience:lots of servers i builder on
Examples Of Your Work: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... mpleted--/ try that xDXD
Your Minecraft Account: pissaff
What Days Can You Play: 3-4 hours a day
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before: here is there ip 66.229.210.127
i also been 3 admins and 2 mods and 5 builders i think
Age:19
Experience:lots of servers i builder on
Examples Of Your Work: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... mpleted--/ try that xDXD
Your Minecraft Account: pissaff
What Days Can You Play: 3-4 hours a day
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before: here is there ip 66.229.210.127
i also been 3 admins and 2 mods and 5 builders i think
yes luigi
may i help
yes server ip: 5.56.124.56:25565 Hamachi ServerC12 Pass: Server
hello is the sever going to be on
when is the sever going to get on
Why Do You Want To Be A Builder: I'd love to see my work on a server
Age:13
Experience: None, unless you count building my single-player worlds.
Examples Of Your Work: None
Your Minecraft Account: ShadowAngel99
What Days Can You Play: Any day, any time.
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before: None.
Age:13
Experience: None, unless you count building my single-player worlds.
Examples Of Your Work: None
Your Minecraft Account: ShadowAngel99
What Days Can You Play: Any day, any time.
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before: None.
Why Do You Want To Be A Builder: I want to help the server, and maybe I could teach a thing or two to the people who still create weird looking houses on the server. Just saying, and I really would love the chance to be one again!
Age: 12
Experience: Not a lot, but I'm good at building.
Examples Of Your Work: http://craftblock.me/forum/showthread.php?tid=317 Oh, I'm good at decor, and exterior work, too.
Your Minecraft Account: What my username on the forums is.
What Days Can You Play: Since it's summer, everyday, its just that my time is +7:00
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:
1 server, but not for long. My creations got griefed so, i just fled the server. :/
Age: 12
Experience: Not a lot, but I'm good at building.
Examples Of Your Work: http://craftblock.me/forum/showthread.php?tid=317 Oh, I'm good at decor, and exterior work, too.
Your Minecraft Account: What my username on the forums is.
What Days Can You Play: Since it's summer, everyday, its just that my time is +7:00
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:
1 server, but not for long. My creations got griefed so, i just fled the server. :/
Why Do You Want To Be A Builder:to help servers become better
Age:14
Experience:3 servers
Examples Of Your Work:buildings/decor
Your Minecraft Account:weasel17
What Days Can You Play:5/7
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:mine,my freinds,hop2craft
Age:14
Experience:3 servers
Examples Of Your Work:buildings/decor
Your Minecraft Account:weasel17
What Days Can You Play:5/7
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:mine,my freinds,hop2craft
um when is the sever comeing up
Why do you want to be a builder:I love building in Minecraft and im good at it
Age:12
Experience been building since alpha
Examples of work: Sorry my hard drive got wiped out cause of a trojan virus
Your Minecraft Account:Amendan1
What days can you play:mainly all unless im at friends house that dont have minecraft
What servers have you been builder on:Ut0piacraft,N00b Adventures For a little bit
Age:12
Experience been building since alpha
Examples of work: Sorry my hard drive got wiped out cause of a trojan virus
Your Minecraft Account:Amendan1
What days can you play:mainly all unless im at friends house that dont have minecraft
What servers have you been builder on:Ut0piacraft,N00b Adventures For a little bit
Careful who you give builder too
Why Do You Want To Be A Builder: i enjoy building and i need to make somthing cool!
Age:15
Experience: statues, arenas, citys, buildings, apacolypse buildings, pixil-art
co-owner and semi-admin on 2 servers
Examples Of Your Work: cathedral, arena zombie city (can be seen on x-craft
Your Minecraft Account: daddyfatflab
What Days Can You Play: everday and more often with summer coming up
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before: x-craft
(please pm me i make some pretty cool things that make people nearly crap their pants il send you the ip if you want to evaluate my things)
Age:15
Experience: statues, arenas, citys, buildings, apacolypse buildings, pixil-art
co-owner and semi-admin on 2 servers
Examples Of Your Work: cathedral, arena zombie city (can be seen on x-craft
Your Minecraft Account: daddyfatflab
What Days Can You Play: everday and more often with summer coming up
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before: x-craft
(please pm me i make some pretty cool things that make people nearly crap their pants il send you the ip if you want to evaluate my things)
Why Do You Want To Be A Builder: I have experiences building spawns for other servers
Age:13
Experience: Pretty Good
Examples Of Your Work:
http://i.imgur.com/2zjHb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KCq1a.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IeGy2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gTf7I.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BDXhU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/oqWyd.png
Your Minecraft Account: POKEHNITE
What Days Can You Play: MON-SUN
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:
Mcpyro, S3oodCraft, Oasiscraft, Also even my own server(got down)
Thanks for reading
Age:13
Experience: Pretty Good
Examples Of Your Work:
http://i.imgur.com/2zjHb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KCq1a.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IeGy2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gTf7I.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BDXhU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/oqWyd.png
Your Minecraft Account: POKEHNITE
What Days Can You Play: MON-SUN
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:
Mcpyro, S3oodCraft, Oasiscraft, Also even my own server(got down)
Thanks for reading
Why Do You Want To Be A Builder:
Age:14
Experience:Worldedit and Voxelsniper
Examples Of Your Work:Towns, towers
Your Minecraft Account:Brkillpack
What Days Can You Play:anytime I can!
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:Many can't name them all!
I hope you consider me!
Age:14
Experience:Worldedit and Voxelsniper
Examples Of Your Work:Towns, towers
Your Minecraft Account:Brkillpack
What Days Can You Play:anytime I can!
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:Many can't name them all!
I hope you consider me!
Why Do You Want To Be A Builder: Cause I love building and it keeps me company
Age: 13
Experience: Check some of my projects, (Im building a new downloadable map that gives Hunger Games : PVP : Capture the Wool or Pumpkin (I dont know what to call it yet)
Examples Of Your Work: I dont have any at the moment, but I am making (the map i said above) but im not giving any pictures / hints yet.
Your Minecraft Account: Phelican
What Days Can You Play: Summer ( I only have 1 more day of school from this day of post)
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before: ChillCraft, AwesomeAsHell, Single Player, FiendzCraft,
Age: 13
Experience: Check some of my projects, (Im building a new downloadable map that gives Hunger Games : PVP : Capture the Wool or Pumpkin (I dont know what to call it yet)
Examples Of Your Work: I dont have any at the moment, but I am making (the map i said above) but im not giving any pictures / hints yet.
Your Minecraft Account: Phelican
What Days Can You Play: Summer ( I only have 1 more day of school from this day of post)
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before: ChillCraft, AwesomeAsHell, Single Player, FiendzCraft,
Why Do You Want To Be A Builder:Building is fun for me, and I want to help build a server and help in any way possible.
Age:13
Experience:I've been too busy mining, but I have plans to make a castle.
Examples Of Your Work: none for this (above) reason
Your Minecraft Account:rwalter
What Days Can You Play:almost anytime
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:1. Then it shut down.
I have a completely clean record meaning no bans or kicks AT ALL, and I have never griefed before in my life.
Age:13
Experience:I've been too busy mining, but I have plans to make a castle.
Examples Of Your Work: none for this (above) reason
Your Minecraft Account:rwalter
What Days Can You Play:almost anytime
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:1. Then it shut down.
I have a completely clean record meaning no bans or kicks AT ALL, and I have never griefed before in my life.
Why Do You Want To Be A Builder:
Age:13
Experience:Built with worldedit and voxelsniper.
Examples Of Your Work:Towns, villages
Your Minecraft Account: brkillpack
What Days Can You Play: anytime you need me!
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:Keldercraft, and some others I cant remeber.
I would really like to build, I don't grief You can trust me.
Age:13
Experience:Built with worldedit and voxelsniper.
Examples Of Your Work:Towns, villages
Your Minecraft Account: brkillpack
What Days Can You Play: anytime you need me!
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:Keldercraft, and some others I cant remeber.
I would really like to build, I don't grief You can trust me.
Why Do You Want To Be A Builder: Well I want to play on an online server with other people and see they're builds and learn from them
Age: 15
Experience: only on my server with 2 friends and single player ;P
Examples Of Your Work:i'll try to post screenshots if you ask me
Your Minecraft Account: navykiko
What Days Can You Play: since i'm on vacation, 24/7
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before: none
I can only play on hamachi servers so if this is not a hamachi server sorry for the bother
Age: 15
Experience: only on my server with 2 friends and single player ;P
Examples Of Your Work:i'll try to post screenshots if you ask me
Your Minecraft Account: navykiko
What Days Can You Play: since i'm on vacation, 24/7
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before: none
I can only play on hamachi servers so if this is not a hamachi server sorry for the bother
Yes And Treme Accepted And Server Will Work Tomorrow.
You said you're going to keep 10 builders, correct?
y Do You Want To Be A Builder:i like hepling servers get started
Age:15
Experience:ive helped build 3 server spawns and a moderates sized town
Examples Of Your Work:^^^
Your Minecraft Account:Treme1
What Days Can You Play:all
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:ironcraft mmo
Age:15
Experience:ive helped build 3 server spawns and a moderates sized town
Examples Of Your Work:^^^
Your Minecraft Account:Treme1
What Days Can You Play:all
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:ironcraft mmo
awwwwwww mann
yayaya i got accepted
Server Problems
server will work soon
server will work soon
man it would suck not to get accepted
duhpanderp Accepted
1.i like helping and building
2.15
3.been on none i play single
4.good with redstone in houses
5.duhpanderp
6.24/7
7.none i would be happy if you accepted
2.15
3.been on none i play single
4.good with redstone in houses
5.duhpanderp
6.24/7
7.none i would be happy if you accepted
1 min
Hamachi Will Be Given
Distari accepted
Distari accepted
when will it be up?
Hyper And Jonah Accepted
Why Do You Want To Be A Builder: i want to help out other builders and i like to build
Age:16
Experience: i am currently the head builder on a server and am currently working on a RPG map.
Examples Of Your Work: I am unable to take screenshots.
Your Minecraft Account: distari
What Days Can You Play: all days
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before: coalcraft, my friends server, miragecraft and thats all i can remember
Age:16
Experience: i am currently the head builder on a server and am currently working on a RPG map.
Examples Of Your Work: I am unable to take screenshots.
Your Minecraft Account: distari
What Days Can You Play: all days
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before: coalcraft, my friends server, miragecraft and thats all i can remember
Why can't I upload my screenshot attachments?
Why Do You Want To Be A Builder: I love helping people out and love building
Age: 13
Experience:Been on many servers helping people build houses and towers
Examples Of Your Work:Jokacraf, ReaperCraft
Your Minecraft Account:Reaperz
What Days Can You Play:Any day you Want me to
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:Jokacraft ReaperCraft and more
Age: 13
Experience:Been on many servers helping people build houses and towers
Examples Of Your Work:Jokacraf, ReaperCraft
Your Minecraft Account:Reaperz
What Days Can You Play:Any day you Want me to
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before:Jokacraft ReaperCraft and more
Why Do You Want To Be A Builder: I am good at building and I enjoy doing it.
Age: 14
Experience: I am a builder on a server that is in the building process right now.
Examples Of Your Work: [Attached]
Your Minecraft Account: JonahVanDoren
What Days Can You Play: Every day now that it's summer.
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before: My current server that I am a builder on is called World of Panem, and is soon to be released to the public.
Age: 14
Experience: I am a builder on a server that is in the building process right now.
Examples Of Your Work: [Attached]
Your Minecraft Account: JonahVanDoren
What Days Can You Play: Every day now that it's summer.
What Servers Have You Been A Builder On Before: My current server that I am a builder on is called World of Panem, and is soon to be released to the public.
Thanks^
|
|
|
|
View 4 more replies
