Command block help!

5uperTrinity's Avatar 5uperTrinity12/10/13 1:10 am
1 emeralds 400 4
12/11/2013 2:18 pm
CrafterDragon's Avatar CrafterDragon
A player walks and a command block outputs a text, but they didn't step on a pressure plate or button or anything!

It's obviously a command block that's outputting the text, but I didn't stand on a pressure plate and it doesn't seem to be a tripwire or anything that activates the piston. I was told that it might be something to do with 'radius' or 'range' but I have no idea how to do it. Apparently to do that you don't need any redstone either.

How do you do it?
5uperTrinity
Level 71 : Legendary Hero

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/11/2013 2:18 pm
Level 42 : Master Dragon
CrafterDragon
5uperTrinityA player walks and a command block outputs a text, but they didn't step on a pressure plate or button or anything!

It's obviously a command block that's outputting the text, but I didn't stand on a pressure plate and it doesn't seem to be a tripwire or anything that activates the piston. I was told that it might be something to do with 'radius' or 'range' but I have no idea how to do it. Apparently to do that you don't need any redstone either.

How do you do it?

I have made an automatic door house which uses the same thing you need but its a bit hard to explain so I'm giving you permision take apart most of the house to find out. Its a project I made called House [AUTOMATIC IRON DOOR]
12/11/2013 2:07 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Archer
erthe7the7w8trw
There are command block commands that act when a player is within a certain distance.Try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ww0c8wxzs for all kinds of stuff.
12/10/2013 12:49 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Zombie
wintrymushroom
thats cool i may use this in my server. Thanks for the link minestman
12/10/2013 3:35 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
MinestMan
try going to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJQAU5oFnec for a tutorial
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com