[MMORPG] Continuing Development

PvM_Silver's Avatar PvM_Silver1/1/14 9:55 pm
1 emeralds 182 2
1/1/2014 10:22 pm
aboveordinary's Avatar aboveordinary
Hello PMC, it has been a while since I last had said anything about my server development.

What is currently happening is I'm putting together mods that I make and using plugins to add attributes to items to expand the idea of Minecraft. I will be using "Technic Launcher" as they have a database where I can store my mods for public use.

SO what is currently going on?:

- We're developing mods to add mobs and items to use as templates for new items and tiers so we can have a HUGE EXPANDABLE game and have no limit.
- We still need A Map Developer using either World Painter or a different map developer.
[]Amazing Medieval Builders to make giant towns and amazing dungeons for players to go through.
[] A modeler to make models for texturers to use as a template and "paint" the models into a brandspanking new mob!
[] A texturer for items like Armor, Weapons, food, etc...
[] A texturer for Mobs (Must have a bunch of ideas of the type of skins the models will have as they will be seen in game by a lot of players.)
[] A lore Developer to write amazing side quests/story for people to read/play through.
[] Item namer (Basically they think of item names, anyone can qualify for this)
[] A free website maker (Must look dazzling because this server has a lot of potential)
[] A couple Donators to buy a host so I don't have to run it off my PC anymore.
[] More to come...

If you want to help at all in these sections, either post below or PM me with which position you want and why.
All help is appreciated and will be took into consideration for future rewards.

MMORPG Verpose
Continuing.....
PvM_Silver
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner