(Ignore this) Do you think Minecraft is a Survival game or more of an RPG?contact_support

cosmicfortune's Avatar cosmicfortune10/28/20 6:34 pm history
11/5/2020 12:02 am
BurnedSodium's Avatar BurnedSodium
I've seen so many different takes on what people think Minecraft should be. Some people have said Minecraft should be more of a survival-based game. That idea is what sparked mods like Better Than Wolves and TerraFirmaCraft. Alternatively, Mojang's style of design is very different from either of those, even focusing on the idea of encouraging the player to NOT kill animals. I've seen some of the Survival fans upset about that concept, while others very interested and happy with that idea. Mojang has even been focusing more on the adventure aspects of the game, giving it much more of an RPG feel.

What direction do you think Minecraft should go?

Woops. Didn't realize this thread was still visible. I thought "hide" meant it was unable to be viewed, or maybe people are viewing it a different way? Either way, I phrased this a bit poorly and a bit too limited in options. I don't think I know enough about the game anyway to even be asking this sort of thing.

/shrug

Poll ended 10/31/2020 6:34 pm.

cosmicfortune
Level 18 : Journeyman Zombie