1
DRAGONS IN MINECRAFT!!
I was on twitter 5 mins ago and i found notch posted this screenshot of what looks like a dragon in minecraft
http://i.imgur.com/xj6us.jpg this is the link to the screenshot
http://i.imgur.com/xj6us.jpg this is the link to the screenshot
59
woooooooooow, i didn't like the idea at first of dragons but the animations are crazy good. the textures and models too...
You fools. That isn't an enderdragon at all... It's Deathwing! The Cataclysm is coming!
You are not prepared..
You are not prepared..
Yeah, it does. I'm not sure if i like the potions, though. Too much of a fantasy game, I guess.
Seems like minecraft 1.9 is a "magic" update.
I just hope there aren't any other new enemies anytime soon...I'm still adjusting my fortress to the endermen, and those stupid silverfish keep distracting me in the strong hold i found.. Blaze and fire slime things are gonna be interesting. The game is become sooo challenging.......
But it's fun that way.
But it's fun that way.
is notch working for dragon textures? cause this dragon haven't got any textures
yh he's adding dragon textures, he just tweeted they're gonna be black tinted and have purple eyes, so yeah he also called them ender dragons. BUT the place that ppl are calling 'the ender' isn't called that
it's just called 'the end'
it's just called 'the end'
It IS called The Ender.
It says so on minecraftwiki *MOJANG made it!!*
It says so on minecraftwiki *MOJANG made it!!*
notch has added the base textures for it but he just needs to add some character. maybe colors? different types? here's proof. http://imgur.com/a/5PnQS
Hmm is there a sky in the ender area? if not, the pillars remind me of a couple episodes of Bleach.
Dragons will hopefully be non-destructive...
not gonna happen lol
Besesta was already mad about mojang using "scrolls" this will really piss em off
Haven't thought about that. It's pretty funny now that I think about it.
However, they don't own dragons. Mojang shouldn't get into any trouble. If they happen to have Skyrim mentioned anywhere in Minecraft, then there'll be even more legal issues.
However, they don't own dragons. Mojang shouldn't get into any trouble. If they happen to have Skyrim mentioned anywhere in Minecraft, then there'll be even more legal issues.
So is the ender the skyworld notch was working on a while ago?
I honestly don't even know anymore. I wish I see URL's proving what people are saying is true so I can jump on the bandwagon of knowledge.
I normally sit back and wait for the update. Much easier on my heart that way. I'm not let down as much. >:
Thats a ender Dragon
They should be in the nether xD
that is the new world called the ender.
and that mob you see is called an EnderDragon
and that mob you see is called an EnderDragon
Where's the proof??????
Hmmm. looks cool, but what if their fireballs destroy structures or something? that would be SH*T scary.
I hope they will be mountable, and they breath fire
Also about the textures, red or green would be good
Also about the textures, red or green would be good
He also said they wont be mountable, Check minecraftwiki.net
Notch said that they will not be Tamable due to the large imbalance in SMP
:: Wow cool dragon, I Heard they 1-Hit everythin::
That would be even worse than Wolf-Packs
The Modeling Looks excellent though
:: Wow cool dragon, I Heard they 1-Hit everythin::
That would be even worse than Wolf-Packs
The Modeling Looks excellent though
look at the material on the floor of the 'ender world' thing. it kinda looks like sandstone but i don't think it is.
New Shots http://imgur.com/a/59H3o
I already posted this
Uh. Is it just me, or does Enderspace sort of look like the Anti Spiral dimension?
Saddle + Dragon =
IT IS ENDER-DRAGON!! =D
Well this is interesting. Notch. Why aren't you working on FIXING what you messed up first? Then go to dragons.
The game's already 95% bug fixes as it is:P Don't try to take the little new content that's ever released in these updates away! XD
My dear, he's got other peeps to work on those fixes.
<3
<3
Then he needs to lay down the pimp cane, my love<33
Indeed, my dear, Notch must keep his pimp hand strong.
I have mixed feelings on taming/saddling a dragon.
I think they'd be more cool as "boss fights."
@Griff
I had to google what you were talking about, but they do look similar. Good eye!
I have mixed feelings on taming/saddling a dragon.
I think they'd be more cool as "boss fights."
@Griff
I had to google what you were talking about, but they do look similar. Good eye!
Check this out! It's more screen shots of the dragons!
http://imgur.com/a/59H3o
http://imgur.com/a/59H3o
Hope that notch didnt take them pics, cause if he did, well, he hasnt got 'Taking inventory'! Bad Notch!
are there any items it drops and where does it appear i do not want a dragon dungeon un less this new mob is small
EPIC!
Wow that is amazing........ I cant wait for them to be released
I think they may be similar to ghasts, only for the regular world, or the enderrealm or whatever.
I think they may be similar to ghasts, only for the regular world, or the enderrealm or whatever.
Enderdragons, were all screwed.
oh hell no!
^^^ finally something cool to come to minecraft after 1.8
1.8 = 9/11 lol <----
1.8 = 9/11 lol <----
Trying not to be a buzzkill but, I don't think you should joke about things like 9/11, thousands or more died. Just saying.
Yea man, just not appropriate at all.
Agreed. Motion passed. Still to soon for 9/11 jokes, if there will ever be a time for them at all.
DRAGONS!!!!!
I believe it's an Enderdragon, you find them in the "Ender" which is similar to the Nether, it's the realm the Endermen come from. There are videos of this "endergoo" stuff which people are guessing is used to form a portal to the Ender (link here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q92TPOaq ... r_embedded). I assume the pillars are just part of the Ender scenery.
View 8 more replies


