1

During E3

WannaBeP •6/11/13 2:25 pm
•
165
•
6/28/2013 5:06 am
What are your thoughts about E3? What console are you anticipating more for and game title you are excited to play.

I think it's going to be a great year. With Starwars Battlefront, Final Fantasy, Destiny and other great titles to eventually release.
Posted by
WannaBeP
Level 1 : New Explorer
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

sinsiliuxs120
• 06/28/2013 5:06 am
• Level 14 : Journeyman Mountaineer
I'm so excited about Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
1
dkjjr
• 06/11/2013 3:37 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Narwhal
I'm leaning towards PS4, in my opinion, they had a better presentation, more games available at the launch, and has better specs. Watchdogs and The Last Of Us look amazing.
1
WannaBeP
• 06/11/2013 3:15 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Battlefield 4 looks good too, I am sure it will come out for both consoles.
1
TheDerpyCheese
• 06/11/2013 3:03 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I've been waiting since 2008 For SWBT To come out. I'd love it i had SWBT 1 And 2,it's amazing.
1
Gamer101828
• 06/11/2013 3:02 pm
• Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
PS4 FTW! it has more RAM, it has better graphics, and its cheaper. total win for sony.
and it has destiny! im looking forward to watchdogs! omg!
1
HTAG
• 06/11/2013 2:58 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
I was disappointed Banjo Kazooie wasn't released but im leaning towards xbox at this point
1

Welcome