1

Fish Spawning

User3018703G •4/27/20 11:41 am
•
600
•
5/1/2020 11:38 am
Hello, I need help how to prevent fish from spawning in build pool. So I have kind of room where in middle is bridge conecting both ends. There is water under it and especially under the bridge there is hidden stone plate which opens a secret room. Silly problem is that fish keep spawning in that "pool" and triggers it randomly. Is there some way how to prevent them from spawning?
Posted by
User3018703G
Level 1 : New Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

mrurl42
• 04/28/2020 8:41 pm
• Level 43 : Master Procrastinator
You could also just use a hidden button instead of a pressure plate. Fish wont push buttons. Then you can leave the fishies to their pond.
2
User3018703G
• 05/01/2020 11:38 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
That is actually good idea, since button can be also placed on ground. But only problem is that I thought of "activation" by throwing some item in water which would be pushed by water onto plate. But that is still not final I may simply stick to button because the water is escapeable by flowing one on the wall. Thanks for suggestion!
1
DrFuzzyFish
• 04/27/2020 12:13 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Mage
If you catch a fish in a bucket then release it, it wont despawn and If you have enough no more will spawn in the loaded chunks, at least that how I think it works. So maybe try making a hidden pool under you current pool that's full of fish that don't despawn
2
User3018703G
• 04/28/2020 4:12 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Thanks! I guess you know the best how to deal with fish lol
1
DrFuzzyFish
• 04/28/2020 8:11 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Mage
Just hope it works
2

Welcome