1

I found this?

FudgeHead •7/29/14 6:32 am
•
936
•
8/30/2014 7:07 am
So give me a sec while I upload this picture to imgur, but I found something really weird and I want to see if anyone can help me figure out what it is.
Posted by
FudgeHead
Level 11 : Journeyman System
11

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

12

Bobokins
• 08/30/2014 7:07 am
• Level 10 : Journeyman Spleefer
Guys! He must have took a screenshot during Christmas when chests were made to look like presents and the texture pack made it look more like cake! SOLVED IT. WHATTTTTTTTTT.
1
_Hellcat_
• 08/26/2014 5:55 pm
• Level 34 : Artisan Toast
Ok, I zoomed in and made it brighter. It LOOKS like a red chest covered with icing. But, it's on an angle, it doesn't fit perfectly on the block. Everyone out there, zoom in and brighten the picture. It's definitely not a mob. Something's fishy...
1
MrFang
• 08/20/2014 5:54 pm
• Level 62 : High Grandmaster Hero
I think I found out what it was http://imgur.com/L4Ltl9U
1
megajoejoe
• 08/22/2014 7:00 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Hmm. maybe that's what it is. But I think its like a Baby zombie but the texture pack is changing it's look.
1
harvestz
• 08/22/2014 6:53 pm
• Level 63 : High Grandmaster uwu
Hahaha! That's funny.
1
SpiderMatty
• 08/19/2014 11:02 pm
• Level 44 : Master Spider Rider
Idk if anyone didn't want to click the link xD
1
Herobrine Hunters
• 07/30/2014 8:44 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Looks like cake. Try getting rid of the texture pack and looking at it again. That may work, I'm not sure if it is the work of Herobrine or someone else.
1
princessdog73838
• 07/30/2014 7:56 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Ok It looks like a peice of Cake, Depending what everyone else said, it either could be you already have been in the mine before and accidedenly Placed it and when you came back to it again, it was still there, thats all i can think of -Prin
1
icestar96
• 07/29/2014 8:50 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Pony
also i zoomed in, it looks like a present with icing on top. what
1
icestar96
• 07/29/2014 8:49 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Pony
so, theres this magical thing i think you have called "MS Paint"
1
anonpmc1656136
• 07/29/2014 7:39 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
1
FudgeHead
• 07/29/2014 6:35 am
• Level 11 : Journeyman System
1

Welcome