Help me improve my building skills

weepercreep8's Avatar weepercreep83/22/24 10:02 pm
1 emeralds 170 3
3/23/2024 10:54 pm
weepercreep8's Avatar weepercreep8
----Please read before commenting----

Hello all. I want to improve my building skills in Minecraft so can anyone help me or/and give me tips to make a better builder. Rn, I'm alright, but I want to improve my skills and learn how to make bigger and better projects with more detail without burning myself out.

Comment to give me tips and such. And if you to help me even more, Ill send you my discord user.
weepercreep8
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/23/2024 7:34 am
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Virgilante
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/capitol-city-minecraft/

Been working on this slowly for over 10 years. Lots of intricacies that hopefully you can learn from. My build style is never to a realistic scale, unlike like most builders I have seen, and should be indirectly related to the size of the MC player. Schematics are nice, as previously stated, however I feel it takes away from your build. Are you a aggregator of build compilations or an organic builder? Either way, it starts with 1 block at a time.

1. Always start with the overall structure of a build. Layout the general outline with a block you know you will replace(use MC_Edit as your BFF).
2. Add an extra layer of block for each floor. This allows you to add lighting and other elements without messing up the ceiling or floors above/below.
3. Create intimate spaces; interiors, interiors, interiors. Lighting changes an entire room or hallway.

I could go on, but those are my top 3 for today. :)
03/23/2024 10:54 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
weepercreep8
What is an aggregator of build compilations? What is an organic builder? I'm a person who likes to build medevil themed builds. And ive been wondering how i can improve my building skills.
03/23/2024 6:57 am
Level 1 : New Miner
_REPKA_
Try to use schematics, or look at the guides on YouTube (sorry for the mistakes in the text, I translate the text into English)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome