1

Help in my server.

JJSongs1 •6/28/13 10:59 pm
•
382
•
7/1/2013 4:39 pm
I need some building help on my server. I got on today and everything was gone. So I'm starting over building my prison server. If anyone wants to help, the IP is If your joining please post your MC name down below. Thanks
Posted by
JJSongs1
Level 1 : New Network
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

20

MCArchitectNL
• 07/01/2013 4:39 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Architect
My IGN: deanisgood44
1
Astrian
• 07/01/2013 4:39 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Pony
Astrian, hope the server is 1.6
1
MCArchitectNL
• 07/01/2013 4:37 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Architect
I want to join, whats the IP?
1
Narwal_Lover31
• 07/01/2013 4:25 pm
• Level 38 : Artisan Spider Rider
Dude, it said once it banned me, We Will Be Back Soon Or Something, Then I just tried again today and now it says f*** Off! Why was I banned? And if it was for fancy nicknames I didnt know I couldnt do that! I was going to change it back!
;-;
1
lildommy
• 06/29/2013 12:06 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I will join my ign is lildommy and whats the ip?
1
Aeternalis_
• 06/28/2013 11:35 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Nerd
Well you really needed to tell us what you wanted to jail to look like, and what to have in it. I you still need help, pm me.
1
PIZZAjoe
• 06/28/2013 11:34 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I got banned
1
Narwal_Lover31
• 06/28/2013 11:33 pm
• Level 38 : Artisan Spider Rider
Someone Banned Me For No Reason...
1
Narwal_Lover31
• 06/28/2013 11:19 pm
• Level 38 : Artisan Spider Rider
Okay, Its working now! I will be online in a few seconds!
1
WorldPainterNoob
• 06/28/2013 11:18 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
redstone2u at your service and i will be joining in a sec
1
Sensei_Apex
• 06/28/2013 11:15 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
i will help my name is senseiapex and im great at building and will be joining now
1
fluby25
• 06/28/2013 11:10 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Warrior
My name is Fluby26 and I am a great builder and have my prisoner server of my own and made over $6,000 from it and would love to help you.
1
Aeternalis_
• 06/28/2013 11:07 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Nerd
It's down......
1
JJSongs1
• 06/28/2013 11:08 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
No its not, me and a few other people are on right now.
1
Famousie0
• 06/28/2013 11:11 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Dragon
down for me to
1
JJSongs1
• 06/28/2013 11:12 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
The ip is Sorry, I typed it wrong.
1
Narwal_Lover31
• 06/28/2013 11:06 pm
• Level 38 : Artisan Spider Rider
Ill go on! My Minecraft Name is shinyglow37(I really wish there was Caps in my name, there isnt...)
1
PIZZAjoe
• 06/28/2013 11:01 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I'll help My Mc name is PIZZAjoe58
1
JJSongs1
• 06/28/2013 11:03 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
Ok thanks, your gonna join now?
1
PIZZAjoe
• 06/28/2013 11:04 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Sure
1

Welcome