Hey I'm Hystrix!

Hystrix's Avatar Hystrix9/24/12 1:22 am
9/24/2012 1:30 am
candle_'s Avatar candle_
Hello everyone I'm Hystrix!

I have always looked over planet minecraft but never decided to make an account for it. Making an account would be one of my better decisions to do with minecraft.

Who I am:
I'm a 15 year old male and am passionate about minecraft. I enjoy sports and talking, I love talking. What I like about minecraft is the freedom and being able to express my creativity whilst having fun and trying to survive. Like I said before I love talking to I'm always looking for new people to chat with and for them to have the common interest of minecraft. If you want to chat with me I'd love it my Skype is: dorkay.land

So I have my own minecraft account which is called Dorkay and also have my own server. I'm still looking for people to play with me on the server and only want people I would be able to talk with regularly.

Thanks!!

- Hystrix
Hystrix
Level 1 : New Miner