How do I level up on Planet Minecraft?

Inkk's Avatar Inkk4/30/19 4:38 am
3 emeralds 168 3
4/30/2019 4:57 am
Inkk's Avatar Inkk
Inkk
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2019 4:57 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Inkk
Thank you for the help! It is very much appreciated!
04/30/2019 4:47 am
Level 38 : Artisan Architect
iltkamil
Post some buildings you've made, texture packs, skins, etc. When people view your stuff you'll get XP. Just make sure its all original creations.
04/30/2019 4:46 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
There are a few things you can do.
1. Post stuff on the forums - Just be active and get invovled in the community by checking the forums and replying to stuff like this :p You don't have to reply to everything, simply picking out what you know you can answer is good enough.

2. Post projects, or Skins - The reason I'm not saying: Post mods and resourcepacks isn't because those two give less XP (They usually give more) But also take up way more time than projects and skins. I've noticed that a consistent (And good) skinner can usually level up faster than anyone.

3. Comment on other peoples creations - Posting comments on other peoples creations (Stuff like: Really cool! I love that (Insert detail you like about it) You deserve a diamond for that! :) ) It helps you level up slowly, but also makes other creators happy when they get such comments. So you get a little XP, and you make someone happy :D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome