How to make better "Minecraft War Map"

wldscarlet's Avatar wldscarlet6/5/13 1:03 am
1 emeralds 462 4
6/5/2013 3:01 pm
wldscarlet's Avatar wldscarlet
Hello everyone, I'm have been working on a Minecraft war map and I need many suggestions to improve gaming experience for my map. Would you like to help me out? I hope this topic will help you to make better map too. :)

Questions to start discussion:
1. What are bad things in team fighting?
2. Should a match of team fighting to be long? If yes, how long does it take to win a game?
3. Is it good idea if all players will have very few resources(Ore, food and wood) in their land areas and they have to explore the other areas to gain more resources?

You can tell me to add more questions If you have more interesting questions for this discussion.

Thank you everyone for sharing your opinions.
wldscarlet
Retired Moderator
Level 76 : Legendary Sweetheart

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/05/2013 1:39 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Ranger
azrobert
I think not to make it long. If you make it so you can reset the map easy kind of like cops and robbers then you can have multiple matches making it a varite of spawn points of players to spawn on. -Az
06/05/2013 3:01 pm
wldscarlet
I think the same, but there are many places that have resources and players will have to mine them for gaining more resource so the map will be edited. I'm not sure if I just place some large chests in those places is the good way to avoid players from editing map. I'm not sure if players will like this idea.
06/05/2013 1:26 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Zycrone X
u should start them with iron supply's and leather Armour a different color for each team
06/05/2013 1:30 am
wldscarlet
Thank you, that's nice idea.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome