I’m new, so how do you get a banner picture?

Muffineer's Avatar Muffineer12/19/18 6:30 pm
2 emeralds 330 4
12/19/2018 7:56 pm
Muffineer's Avatar Muffineer
So, I’ve seen a LOT of users with a banner picture, but of course, I’m new to pmc, so I was wondering, how DO you get one?????
Muffineer
Level 35 : Artisan Sweetheart

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/19/2018 6:59 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Lad
mcrjellyfish
Okay so basically, you make a picture with the required length and width (980w, 175h)
(I personally would make it just you get the correct size and design) and hover over the banner.
Once you do that, you will see a pencil on the top right corner. Click that, and you'll see different banner choices. The top banner picture will be the current one you are using. Next to that, there will be a blue box with a pencil. If you hover over it, it will say "Edit Media". Click that, and once you have your banner picture, go to the bottom part where it says "Choose File". It will open up your files, and then click the picture you made! If you have any more concerns, you can PM me! ^-^ <3
12/19/2018 7:56 pm
Muffineer
Omg ty! This actually worked! I didn’t use the drawing app because it was being stupid but I found a picture that looked pretty so thank you!
12/19/2018 7:04 pm
Muffineer
Ooh ok! Tysm! Just one question: HOW do u make the picture XD I’m new so I do have a lot of questions but I have the one for now
12/19/2018 7:16 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Lad
mcrjellyfish
Ooh okay! I reccomend using the drawing site FireAlpaca, which is a digital-art kinda app (completly free ;3) so you can draw your own banner. Also, I just asked my friend how she got hers, and she said she uses google slides. Sorry for the late-ish reply x3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome