1

Massive Project

MavBran192 •7/5/14 4:02 am
•
215
•
7/5/2014 5:49 am
hello and im a good builder and im making a massive city with no mods on a super flat world i need ur guys support if u want to help me make it but I'm thinking around 30 building and comment will add 2 builders and if u subscribe to me I'll add 1 building so the more u guys support me the bigger this city will be also after that project ill work on a giant theme park than make it into a free hosted server and have it open for 2 hours a day so if i can get 10 comments I'll make the theme park bigger so as the city with the city I'll be building soon ill update it slowly on the projects im hoping for 50 diamonds on the city byeee 1 more thing there will be a poll to add more building on my project
Posted by
MavBran192
Level 1 : New Network
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

1

MavBran192
• 07/05/2014 5:49 am
• Level 1 : New Network
Thanks for supporting Keep The Poll Active
1

Welcome