1

Minecraft Animation Programs

thomahawk •8/24/11 7:55 pm
•
1.2k
•
11/6/2012 8:49 pm
I was just wondering if someone could tell me a program for making a Minecraft Aniamtion like one of those videos YouTubers use.
Posted by
thomahawk
Level 40 : Master Toast
42

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

9

PhantomMiner77
• 11/06/2012 8:49 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I use mine-imator it is made just for minecraft plus it is free it is really simple to use
1
shinysword
• 09/10/2012 3:28 am
• Level 32 : Artisan Spider Rider
Really 1 year?
1
DJGAMER117
• 09/10/2012 3:27 am
• Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
i just used blender but i dont know how to use it for mac????????
1
haamvideos
• 04/04/2012 7:39 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Yes, sort of, Blender is, Maya is, but 3DS max is not. The videos like "revenge" and "fallen kingdom" are made using Maya. But I think all of kwr426's videos are made in blender.
1
thomahawk
• 08/24/2011 10:05 pm
• Level 40 : Master Toast
Are these programs compatible with a Mac OS X Lion?
1
NeedsFoodBadly
• 08/24/2011 9:54 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Artist
I have a feeling though that not too many people will meet the criteria and be able to provide the proof necessary for it per the Autodesk requirements.
1
Galaxspheria
• 08/24/2011 9:44 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Unicorn
NeedsFoodBadly, That is mostly true though you can get Maya free if you get a student license.
1
NeedsFoodBadly
• 08/24/2011 9:34 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Artist
Those videos you see where they have creepers dancing and stuff like that likely use either Blender, Maya or 3D Studio Max.

Of the three, Blender is the only one that's free and doesn't cost thousands of dollars. There are also free Minecraft models you can download.

If you're asking about the TNT parody video specifically, they used Blender.

They do have a steep learning curve however.
1
Galaxspheria
• 08/24/2011 8:01 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Unicorn
I dont know of any specific animation programs that are made for minecraft, but i am an animator and I use Maya and Blender.
1

Welcome