Minecraft in CMD???

karolakkolo123's Avatar karolakkolo1237/16/13 12:08 am
8/9/2013 2:42 pm
karolakkolo123's Avatar karolakkolo123
Hi! I'm karolakkolo123! Minecraft's Journeyman Architect and Gimper
Some of you all who research through forums or viewing my submissions may know me!
I'm also good at hosting, Java programming, CMD programming and game programming.
I just found a new generations of CMD coding.
I found out how to randomly generate only specific character in specific places in places marked for it to generate.
I found out, so I though about to create minecraft in CMD.
With full 256 colored screen using findstr commands.
It will be poor graphic (because you know how cmd looks like).
But it will be cool to create something that no-one did in the world. (Copy minecraft and paste it into CMD code.)
It would never be done if I wouldn't discover this random specific char generator code.
I will do tutorial for it in near future.
I STARTED IT BUT I WON'T PUBLISH IT UNTIL I GET PERMISSION FROM MOJANGAB STUDIO!!!

Write what do you think about it in comments!

It's ur karolakkolo123! See ya!
karolakkolo123
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/09/2013 2:42 pm
karolakkolo123
I was thinking over long long time, and I found out how it will exactly work. I know too much work. I think I'm not gonna finish in longer than 6 years... Yeah that sucks!!! IK that sucks. But CMD is not my favorite programming language.

After opening CMD minecraft There will be screen with four buttons like in normal minecraft. This will use Mouse.exe filter (I don't know who made it but thanks to him). After going to singleplayer (first version will have only SinglePlayer, because I'm not sure how I'm gonna do MultiPlayer using Telnet). You will have only 4 worlds to create (maybe in next versions I would add some more, and think of way how to make smaller save-files). World generation will be cool. (ik this'll be worst quality ever we all had in minecraft). It will call above 10000 bath files in the same time. All of them generate just one chunk. But it is the quickest way to generate chunks. All of this files are opened on just 0.000001 of second so it don't makes the lag. Each file will be responsible for 1, 2, or 3 blocks in chunk. 256 of them will generate bedrock. 375 of them will generate trees per chunk. above 7000 of them will generate air and stone and replacing air with blocks builded. 650 of them will generate caves. 400 of them will generate grass, dirt, and flowers. Mobs will use above 2000 of them. 500 of them will generate lava, and water. 200 of them will support 3D movement. and 100 of them will do rest like placing blocks, high limit, and movement of everything. Same proccess will be going on for each chunk. The maximum FPS of this will be poor (12 FPS) because of poor and bad generating. It will use 17 colors only. And that's it for now.
07/16/2013 7:52 pm
karolakkolo123
I decided to make this. There will be only 4 saves on that you can build.
World dimensions will be 2000 blocks on X and Z axis, and 350 blocks on Y axis.
Now about Y axis it will be 350 and then will be space.
So if chunk equals dimensions 1x1x350 means each chunck will be single file with 350 characters, so it will equal 0,4675499 KB and 2000 x 2000 = 4000000 so 0,4675499 KB times 4 millions = 467 MB + 24 KB times 4 million = 96 MB so 467 MB + 96 MB = 563 MB so it equals 0,56 GB. So that's why only 4 saves will be allowed. And multiplayer will be using telnet,s batch files it will generate files like in single player but it will delete after disconnecting.
07/16/2013 12:24 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Pirate
RevolutionalRedStone
If you were to write a decent Minecraft Clone entirely within the windows batch scripting environment .. i think i can say with some assurance that we would each and all be very impressed.
07/16/2013 11:41 am
karolakkolo123
ButterNoms
karolakkolo123Hi! I'm karolakkolo123! Minecraft's Journeyman Architect and Gimper
Some of you all who research through forums or viewing my submissions may know me!
I'm also good at hosting, Java programming, CMD programming and game programming.
I found out how to randomly generate only specific character in specific places in places marked for it to generate.

I stopped there. No, just no.

I've worked enough with batch to know that it's nearly impossible to things more than basic automation unless you put a hell of a lot of thought to it.

Great idea, but there's no way it'd work.

I'm just experimenting. But i really found out. Code is like this:

call generator1grass
call generator2grass
call generator256grass
call generator1tallgrass
call generator256tallgrass
call 3dgenerator
echo %0^ >> generatedterrain1
call mouse.exe
if mouse %0 == system32.right
goto generateright
:generateright
cls
type generatedterrain1
call generator1grass

etc...

So from code is generating terrain in straight line.
Then it saves to file.
If mouse goes right or left mouse.exe pointing mouse on the center.
Then it erases left column from file if mouse goes right.
The same on other side.
Each block generated will have to be one file without format so it don't take so much space on your disc.
Then it starts again from the beggining.
That's hpw it works.
For one single save generated from 0 0 0 to 2000 0 2000 it would take about 512MB of space. It is bad 0,5GB but how to do it different way when it can't be possible?
07/16/2013 11:28 am
Level 1 : New Pony
ButterNoms
karolakkolo123Hi! I'm karolakkolo123! Minecraft's Journeyman Architect and Gimper

I stopped there. No, just no.

I've worked enough with batch to know that it's nearly impossible to things more than basic automation unless you put a hell of a lot of thought to it.

Great idea, but there's no way it'd work.
07/16/2013 6:45 am
RevolutionalRedStone
Jake's right, I've never befell the wrath of Mojang for such things as my
C++ Minecraft Clone
07/16/2013 11:24 am
karolakkolo123
Ok so you got me here. But therefore it is just started. I don't know when I will finish it.
And can someone say if Multiplayer may be working by telnet? I don't know if I will do multiplayer. And it wwill be free.
07/16/2013 1:29 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
jakehawker0
If you made it free Mojang wont mind. Ive seen lots of minecraft games. if you earn money from it then mojang will mind. Upload it to mediafire and put it on here plz. IT SOUNDS AWESOME
07/16/2013 12:56 am
RevolutionalRedStone
I am very sorry to tell you this karolakkolo123,

During the execution of its rendering routine; Minecraft produces approximately one-hundred-thousand regions (1280x768) each containing any one of many millions of unique colors (8R+8G+8B=2^24) ... this process occurs and repeat's every 20 milliseconds (1000msps / 50fps)...

A Mincraft player is routinely exposed to anywhere between 500 million and 2 billion binary units of information per second !

A console window cannot meaningfully convey any-more than about 15-thousand bits-per-second ... therefor ... you would expect to see your maximum-perceivable scene detail being divided by something along the lines of 100,000 times.

You simply cannot place the streaming-output of a 3D-renderer thru an image-to-ASCII convertor and expect the result to be intelligible... it won't be.

however if you would like some-help anyway; i would be happy to provide you with some code to help get you off the ground; i think using a ray-tracer is very-worth while given the re-shuffled memory trade-offs which occur when rendering a scene with far more unique elements than the screen its being rendered onto.
07/16/2013 1:11 am
karolakkolo123
I know this! I just try to make my best by making minecraft in CMD!
And I discovered how to make it so it looks like 3d but for real it isn't.
It also will use mouse process in system32 so it will use mouse and keyboard process in system32 so you can use space, arrows, enter, etc.. Don't worry you'll see how it will work.
07/16/2013 11:32 am
karolakkolo123
And besides it CMD can do between 100 and 250 commands in one second without any pause or ping, so it will generate very much slowly, but it will generate terrain around you in 30 secs. - 1 minute. I know console is the worst thing to do minecraft in, but it will be greatest accomplishion of the world. 3d was thing that no-one would ever mind about in consoles.
07/16/2013 12:31 am
karolakkolo123
For some reason. I wasn't fighting with moderator.
I'm so sorry for this.
I deleted it.
I just wanted to highlight it.
07/16/2013 12:30 am
karolakkolo123
CoolMan001
karolakkolo123
KevinCliffordTRUCKING AWESOME! but, wait. what about the people useing Macs and Lunixs?

Oh yeah! Totally forgot bout' it. I will think about that. I think I will do that too if it'll be possible. Thanks for warning me!

Yeah remember about people like me with Ubuntu.

Yeah! I won't forget bout' u too but I don't know if some systems have consoles like this with similar code. But i will try to do it!
07/16/2013 12:26 am
karolakkolo123
sed11
karolakkolo123-snip-

You don't need to make an extra post that contains a sentence from the post. Sort-of counts as a bump under 24 hours.

Sorry just wanted to highlight the sentence I will delete it!
07/16/2013 12:26 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
GetVape
lol why are u fighting with a forum mod
07/16/2013 12:25 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
CoolMan001
karolakkolo123
KevinCliffordTRUCKING AWESOME! but, wait. what about the people useing Macs and Lunixs?

Oh yeah! Totally forgot bout' it. I will think about that. I think I will do that too if it'll be possible. Thanks for warning me!

Yeah remember about people like me with Ubuntu.
07/16/2013 12:24 am
Level 39 : Artisan Modder
GamerBah
How so @sed11?

Not to be argumistic (new word xD) here, but he posted it 2 minutes later... so it's not that big of a deal... :L
07/16/2013 12:21 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
sed11
karolakkolo123-snip-

You don't need to make an extra post that contains a sentence from the post. Sort-of counts as a bump under 24 hours.
07/16/2013 12:18 am
karolakkolo123

07/16/2013 12:15 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
KevinClifford
TRUCKING AWESOME! but, wait. what about the people useing Macs and Lunixs?
07/16/2013 12:10 am
karolakkolo123
[DELETED BY KAROLAKKOLO123]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome