Minecraft fanbase

AGTRigorMortis's Avatar AGTRigorMortis6/15/23 8:48 am history
3 emeralds 122
"Dealing with this fanbase sometimes, is like dealing with politics, a topic I try to get away from when playing or discussing video games as it reminds me of the negative aspects of real life, I am sure I am not the only person who feels this way, this is a common mindset of multiple people which is understandable if anybody took the time to think about it.

The problem with this fanbase is they're not very good at compromising, we have this ongoing argument going on about pro mending and anti mending enchantment people, I suggest an alternative to mining which is bartering for resources to repair equipment and apparently some people just won't have it and want the game to be made to their own liking to the detriment of other people, then we have people who use mods not just for optimization, but also fundamentally changing everything from how resources generate in a world to how enchantments work, who have the nerve to lecture other's who play vanilla Minecraft how things should be done and making a bad case for those changes I might add.

This is one example and reason why the game isn't going to improve or cater to different styles of play, because people keep wanting to force their opinions on another and that isn't how you make a video game fun for people, what you end up doing instead is causing arguments.

I won't write an essay going into other aspects where I and even my friend chaptmc have experienced problems arising from poorly thought out suggestions from other's on not only this forum but other platforms also, but I will say Mojang and their foolish fanbase are forever screwed at this point."

Minecraft fanbase - Discussion - Minecraft - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum
AGTRigorMortis
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner