MineCraft Forums KILLING FIREFOX

Atrocities's Avatar Atrocities11/4/11 2:32 am
1 emeralds 145 7
11/4/2011 5:13 am
Boomer's Avatar Boomer
Each time I try to log on or even load MineCraft forums FireFox(FF) hangs then freezes. I have to AltCtrlDel to close it down. Any one else having issues trying to load MineCraft official forums?
Atrocities
Level 71 : Legendary Ghast Rider

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/04/2011 5:13 am
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Zombie
Boomer
I use safari.... and it does good... granted anything is good as long as it is not internet explorer.
11/04/2011 4:07 am
Atrocities
I think the forums just might be down or access to them via my ISP is frelled up.
11/04/2011 3:42 am
Level 36 : Artisan Architect
Doomgekkie
Pff.. never got that problem, and btw. FireFox is the best browser evaaaaaaah!
11/04/2011 2:42 am
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn
SpringBean
I suggest chrome as well, but lately my Dell Vista has been acting up with it for some reason, every time I open or close any big program like MW2 or TF2, or even start up my computer it freezes and ALT-F4 never works, so I have to wait like 2 minutes for it just to stop responding so I can rapid click "X". And it sometimes refuses to upload webpages, simple webpages like a thread. So I do suggest trying chrome, but if it acts up for you too try something else.
11/04/2011 2:40 am
Level 44 : Master Modder
Warhawker
Firefox is working fine on my mac...
11/04/2011 2:38 am
Atrocities
Oooooh_Shiny
AtrocitiesEach time I try to log on or even load MineCraft forums FireFox(FF) hangs then freezes. I have to AltCtrlDel to close it down. Any one else having issues trying to load MineCraft official forums?

um simple answer GOOOOOOOOGLE CHROME ALL THE WAY MA HOMIES!!! its the best and fastest web browser there is and i never experience any problems. Its great for both mac and pc!

I use to use CHROME but found it had too many (malware) attributes and conflicted with on line streaming movie sites too much. It would glitch out. I hated how it would update without my knowledge and absolutely KILL my lap tops performance.

I also hated the fact that Google says "do no evil" but that is exactly what they do. They support it, they practice it, and they all but advertise for it. So no CHROME for me.
11/04/2011 2:36 am
Level 38 : Artisan Toast
Oooooh_Shiny
AtrocitiesEach time I try to log on or even load MineCraft forums FireFox(FF) hangs then freezes. I have to AltCtrlDel to close it down. Any one else having issues trying to load MineCraft official forums?

um simple answer GOOOOOOOOGLE CHROME ALL THE WAY MA HOMIES!!! its the best and fastest web browser there is and i never experience any problems. Its great for both mac and pc!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome