1

Minecraft lets play

Zymora •4/10/12 5:05 pm
•
148
•
4/10/2012 6:42 pm
Hello guys zymora here and im doing lets plays:D

Here is my channel:www.youtube.com/user/ZymoraExireZz?feature=mhee

Im looking for people to do a challenga map with there is only one problem you guys would have to create the server.
Im sorry about that but to get in awnser to these questions and sub to my youtube if you dont have a channel its ok.you need a good mic and a skype my skype is zymroaexiezz

Age:
Youtube Channel If none dont awnser:
Skype:
Why you wanna be in it:
Posted by
Zymora
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokémon
6

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

12

TzExoduszT
• 04/10/2012 6:42 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Zymora Ima Add You So We Can Talk A Bit And Find Out The Deal.
1
TzExoduszT
• 04/10/2012 6:40 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Age:12
Youtube Channel If none dont awnser:N/A
Skype:I'll PM It To You Since Were Not Allowed To Show re Username For It.
Why you wanna be in it:It Seems Like A Great Idea! Ive Never Benn In One And Thought To Myself "Well Why Not Try It?" So I Applied!
Extra Info: I Cannot Host Servers Sadly I Know How My Computer Cant Handle Them Though.
1
EpicRainbowNinja
• 04/10/2012 6:40 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Architect
Age: 13
Skype: yes
Why you wanna be in it: ive never done a lets play and really want to.
I don't have a server because my computer cant run it
1
DoubleDirtNinja
• 04/10/2012 6:32 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Skinner
Can i join in.More people will watch if thier is more people.It is more entertaining??
1
Zymora
• 04/10/2012 6:35 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman Pokémon
Hello ninja add y skype then we will talk ZymoraExireZz
1
Dude10111
• 04/10/2012 6:14 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Hunter
Age: 14
IGN: dude10111
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDude10111?feature=mhee
Skype: goose5101 (just about on everyday)
Why you wanna be in it: never been a "lets play"
[ i CAN make a server ]
1
Zymora
• 04/10/2012 6:29 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman Pokémon
CONGRATZ ur in add my skype
ZymoraexireZz
AND ALSO it might be a challenga mao is that ok
AND I CANT USE HAMACHI it doesnt work for e
1
I Like Cheese
• 04/10/2012 5:25 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
maybe 3 people?
1
Zymora
• 04/10/2012 5:25 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman Pokémon
Maybe not sure sorry
1
I Like Cheese
• 04/10/2012 5:24 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
maybe 3 people?
1
I Like Cheese
• 04/10/2012 5:13 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Age:12
Skype:nope i can type fast
Why you wanna be in it: ive never been in a lets play thats why
I can not make a server...
1
Zymora
• 04/10/2012 5:15 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman Pokémon
Sorry i would pick you but i need a server or we could not play
1

Welcome