Minecraft Map Scraped. New One Coming

ThisIsMystic's Avatar ThisIsMystic9/24/16 5:19 pm
1 emeralds 459 5
10/28/2016 9:08 pm
ThisIsMystic's Avatar ThisIsMystic
Hello!, Today I am here to announce a new map coming soon and I thought that it is worth mentioning because it may appeal to a lot of people:

Deleted Image

New Info!

10/24/16:
The maps original idea is scraped, Now it will be a 1.11 Funny Horror (The scares are intended to make people not feel scared but instead feel funny) that takes place in Mackinac Island, MI (not much of the outside is seen). I will not reveal any of the scares but I will say that it will have a resource pack.
ThisIsMystic
Level 45 : Master Answer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/26/2016 9:31 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Fish
CHorse
Noice. Might need a bit of work to the art, but otherwise I'm interested.
10/28/2016 9:08 pm
ThisIsMystic
Im sending you some private messages
09/26/2016 4:19 pm
ThisIsMystic
The scares will be based off of the theme of the level, Each level will have its own theme and some levels wont have a scare at all. And by the terminology of "level", I really am referring to each hour, So 6 hours (Midnight until Dawn) = 6 levels and they will not be short levels, each level will take ~15-30 minutes and it is sort of like a choose your fate map, you are in a (not revealing where you will be) and you will have to make the right choice of where you go to try and escape the (not revealing where you will be) and if you make a bad choice you will die and you will have to start over from Midnight, when you start 3 AM that is your checkpoint. I will not say anything else that is relevant to the map besides this post, if anybody has questions, they will get a brief answer unless it takes more explaining.
09/26/2016 11:26 am
Level 37 : Artisan Architect
The_Growl
Horror map in Minecraft. What will the scares be based on?
09/26/2016 4:20 pm
ThisIsMystic
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome